Saturday, June 16, 2012


My apologies. I pride myself on doing what I say I will do. Yesterday's blog essay was the first one that  I have missed since I started writing it in 2009. Well, I guess that's where pride gets you. 

Yesterday was a family birthday and there is a family visit happening and my routine, which was already seriously impaired, was forgotten. Obviously there are a few things that are more important than one's commitments and time for painting. But the only one I can think of at the moment is this family and the joy there is in having the kids with me. Even if it means chaos and the loss of one's usual orderly regimen.

Stay tuned, please. This blog will be back on track next week.

The photo above is the birthday girl and mother.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you. Looks like a swell birthday-give her a squeeze for me!
    love the photo!

    ReplyDelete